AOG USAFA Parent Member Plus
Your Cadet is attending one of the finest institutions in the country. They, and you, are embarking upon an exciting adventure here at the Air Force Academy. This institution will offer up the most difficult challenges of any school in the nationâ€”and we have every confidence that our Cadets are up to the task. The Association of Graduates will be with them and with you every step of the way. You are now about to become a part of the AOG family by joining the rich heritage of the Long Blue Line.
The road ahead will not be easy, but your cadet will not have to face these challenges alone. Through our new exciting Parent Member Plus program, you and your entire family will have the opportunity to share the Academy experience.
From the moment your Appointee sets foot on the Academy, we take you behind the scenes, and provide a window to everything from Basic Cadet Training, to Graduation Week. For the next 4 years, weâ€™ll help you understand and appreciate the Core Values which form the moral foundation of these future Air Force leaders.
Parent Member Plus brings the action directly to you. Our dedicated staff works tirelessly to keep you and your entire family up to date with what your cadet is doing here at the Academy.
The next generation of Air Force officers is about to embark upon the adventure of a lifetime. And through the AOGâ€™s Parentâ€™s Plus Program, youâ€™ll be with them every step of the way.
Join the AOG's Parent Member Plus program and watch your cadet and his or her class experience parts of their cadet journey over the next 4 years, and move off into the ranks of the Long Blue Line after graduation. Be our partner as the AOG interacts with your cadetâ€™s class through Recognition and major cadet milestones such as the Ring Dining-Out, 100th Night, Graduation and everything in between!
Parent Plus members will enjoy a plethora of benefits including:
- WebGuy Coverage
- Access for 4 years
- 6 weeks of BCT Coverage
- Acceptance Parade
- Exemplar Dinner and Ceremony
- Commitment Dinner and Ceremony
- Ring Dining Out and Ceremony
- 100th Night and First Air Force Assignments
- Graduation Week
- â€¦.and everything in between
You Also have Access to:
- Daily Blogs
- Free Downloads of videos and pictures
- Parent Forums
- Electronic Life Member after graduation for Parent/Guardian
- Limit 1 membership per household
- Life Membership at Graduation (LMAG) for your Cadet
- Graduate Directory
- Career Services
- Invaluable Networking Opportunities
- Reunion Discounts
- Cadet Member Benefits
- Exclusive offers
- Free or discounted events
- Shopping discounts
- Exclusive â€śWebGuy Giveawaysâ€ť
- Communications â€“ Checkpoints, ZoomiEnews and 7258â€™
- 15% Discount at our store (Doolittle Hall and online)
- FREE admission to Webguy Social
- Limit 2 per Membership
And there is even more!!
New Benefits! We are adding an exclusive â€śWebGuy Giveawayâ€ť program exclusive to Parent Plus members only!
- Parents weekend getaway to Colorado Springs. The winner will be chosen the 1st week of July and will receive: $500 toward airfare to Colorado Springs, 3 night accommodations in a Colorado Springs hotel chosen by the AOG, along with a $100 gift certificate toward dinner!
Eligibility: Parents must be freshman year Parent Plus members at the time of the drawing.
Awarded: Drawing will be first week in July. Winner selected randomly from printout of Parent Plus members and membership status will be confirmed before money is awarded.
- $500 toward a Class Ring
Eligibility: Parents must be Parent Plus member at start of campaign and must be a member at the time of drawing. Must be a member for a minimum of 3 months prior to the campaign.
Awarded: Drawing will be mid-February. Winner will be selected randomly from a printout of Parent Plus members and membership status will be confirmed before money is awarded.
- Graduation weekend getaway to Colorado Springs. The winner will be chosen the 1st week of April and will receive: $500 toward airfare to Colorado Springs, 3 night accommodations in a Colorado Springs hotel chosen by the AOG, along with a $100 gift certificate toward dinner!
Eligibility: Parents must be a Parent Plus member for a minimum of 3 years of their cadets career including at the time of the drawing.
Awarded: Mid May of Senior Year. Winner selected randomly from printout of Parent Plus members and membership status will be confirmed before membership or refund is awarded.
- Many other smaller giveaways and merchandise prizes throughout the year!
As an Electronic Affiliate Member of the AOG, you'll receive our full benefits package including:
Publications and Communications for life
- Quarterly issues of our award-winning Checkpoints magazine
- Biweekly issues of ZoomieNews, the AOG's E-newsletter
- Bimonthly Membership Newsletter
- Periodic Special Messages from the AOG President and CEO
- Invitations to exclusive AOG-hosted events
- Your profile on www.usafa.org, the AOG website
- Applicable Online Registration Discounts for AOG events
- 15% online discount in the electronic AOG Gift Shop (and special sales)
- 15% discount when you shop inthe AOG Gift Shop at Doolittle Hall
- Member's discount when booking Doolittle Hall for events such as parties and weddings
The Parent Plus Membership dues will be collected monthly by credit card in the amount of $39.72. This is a 4-year program designed to be enjoyed for a lifetime. Monthly payments stop when your cadet graduates, but your benefits will continue.
How Do I Join?
Go to USAFAWebGuy.com and sign-up now. It's that simple!
Join the USAFA Parent Member Plus program today and get ready for the journey!