AOG Memberships & The Benefits Of Being Part Of The AOG
Our Vision: The Association of Graduates (AOG) aspires to be the primary organization of United States Air Force Academy (USAFA) graduates and friends dedicated to supporting the Academy mission of building leaders of character for the Air Force and the nation, and aspires to provide service and support for graduates and cadets.
Our Mission: To pursue our vision and to serve and support the United States of America, the United States Air Force, the United States Air Force Academy and the graduate community by:
- Working in partnership with the Academy to produce and foster graduates with an enduring commitment to integrity, excellence and service to country.
- Providing leadership, communication, and support to all Academy graduates and friends of the Academy, and promoting camaraderie among them.
- Promoting the heritage of the Academy, our common traditions, and the accomplishments of our graduates.
The AOG Membership Department has two Membership Plans. The Family Plan and the Husky Club. The Family plan geared towards the Academy parents and the Husky Club is geared toward Prep School parents.
The Family Plan Membership includes;
- A parent membership as well as an AOG life membership for your cadet upon their graduation.
- The Family Plan is a 48 month plan: $36 per month and payments are allocated: $20 pays for parent membership and $16 pays for cadet membership. Upon completion of the 48th payment, you AND your cadet have a paid in full life membership.
- Monthly dues are automatically deducted on the 10th of each month from the debit/credit card number used when you enroll.
- You receive unlimited WebGuy photo gallery access and high resolution photo downloads, this is a parent membership benefit only.
- 15% shopping discount at our gift shop in Doolittle Hall and online (shopusafa.org)
- Up to 50% off flash sales in our gift shop and online: up to 4 times a year!
- Invitations to exclusive events at a discounted member rate for you and your guest(s)
- A subscription to Checkpoints: our award winning, quarterly alumni magazine, and much more!
The Husky Club Membership includes;
- A parent membership to the Association of Graduates (AOG) — which gives you access to AOG membership benefits and WebGuy. Membership dues are paid monthly on the 20th of each month and the cost corresponds to your C/C’s class year if they were to graduate from the Academy. (For example, if your C/C would graduate from the Academy in 2023, your monthly dues would be $20.23.)
- The Husky Club membership term is 10 months. Upon graduation from the Prep School, in order to keep your membership benefits as well as access to our WebGuy program, a Husky Club membership will need to be converted to a Family Plan Membership.
If you are not an AOG Member, here are 10 reasons why you should be!
- It's the #1 way to connect to the Academy
In the social network driven world today, you'll find many ways to stay in touch with your alma mater, but your Association of Graduates is dedicated to keeping you informed and engaged with USAFA through activities, programs and publications. Contributing members receive additional opportunities to connect.
- You believe in Tradition
The Academy is fortunate to have a strong history of traditions. Being a member of your alumni association at your alma mater shows your support for the mission of the United States Air Force Academy.
- You get to hang out with other Grads
The Association hosts several member appreciation events each year. Whether it's Founders Day, a tailgate, or a send-off party, you'll connect with grads and Academy supporters just like you. AOG members receive invitations to exclusive events and enjoy unique experiences.
- You're in the know
Through our mobile membership app you have access to all your membership benefits, which includes social media communications and latest news about the Academy, Checkpoints magazine, and our bi-weekly e-newsletters (ZoomiEnews and 7258') all in one place and at the palm of your hand.
- Members enjoy exclusive PERKS
While all graduates enjoy certain advantages, paid members receive additional benefits and unique experiences available just to them.
- Get an edge in your career
Our Career Services Programs thrive with a growing membership! Noteworthy graduates have the opportunity to support those seeking the next career path through mentoring and personalized career services.
- You make good things possible
The Association of Graduates exists to engage, connect and celebrate alumni through activities like Founders Day, football tailgates, alumni awards, and reunions.
- Build a network
Across the nation and the globe, you'll find a strong network of graduates involved in over 80 chapters. Through this chapter network, you can join other USAFA graduates for a variety of activities, everything from game watching events and networking to representing USAFA through your community.
- You are Blue and Silver for life
Your membership strengthens the bond between you and the Academy that was formative in your development. By joining the Association of Graduates, you strengthen that bond and identity with the Academy that is rich in tradition and transformative in people's lives.
- You Want the Inside Story on All Things USAFA
Your relationship with the people and places of USAFA made an impression on your life. When the quarterly Checkpoints magazine shows up in your mailbox, it is like having a good friend drop by for a visit. Whether you are on base, a few miles down the road or thousands of miles away, you will appreciate the wide range of stories about everything that is great at the Academy.